11th October 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Which are the companies offering industrial training for 6th months in Delhi for Computer Science engineering?

I just want 2 know about the companies who offered industrial 6 months training in Delhi for computer science engineering? also information about Microsoft database training? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  2. Industrial training in Bangalore or Mumbai for Computer Science engineering
  3. Companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 3rd year student in Delhi?
  4. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  5. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  6. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  7. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  8. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  10. List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab
  11. Companies in Delhi, gurgaon and Noida offering industrial training for 6 months during B.Tech with ECE final year?
  12. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  14. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  17. Industrial Training for computer science engineering students in Nashik
  18. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
11th October 2016, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies offering industrial training for 6th months in Delhi for Computer Science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want 2 know about the companies who offered industrial 6 months training in Delhi for computer science engineering? also information about Microsoft database training? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Thank you!
List of the companies for internship in Delhi for MCA student:-

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?