11th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

I want to know about the eligibility criteria to get admission in Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know the eligibility criteria and educational qualification which is required to apply for Higher Secondary. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission?
  3. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  5. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  6. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA course from Aligarh Muslim University? What is the Annual fee for the course? -- [New]
  8. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  9. What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?
  10. Which post graduation course is needed for headmatership in WBES?
  11. Am I eligible for AMU Medical entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?
  17. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. List higher education courses to pursue after B.Sc. (Botany)?
14th October 2016, 09:00 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

To get admission in Higher Secondary School degree in Science stream in Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) you need to qualify AMU SSSC entrance examination. Also for appearing in the same examination the qualifications which you must have are as below :-

1) You must have the nationality with you age lying under 15 years.

2) You must have completed your secondary school degree with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

For further details you can log on to the official link of AMU i.e; www.amu.org.in.
14th October 2016, 12:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

The university offers the admission in three classes either in I, VI or IX and the required educational qualification to appear for admission in all the classes are candidate must have passed the previous class from a recognised board with minimum passing marks.

The age limit to appear for entrance examination is :-

I - 5-7 years.

VI - 10-12 years.

IX - 13-15 years.

The application form for the entrance examination will be available online in the month of January.
14th October 2016, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the eligibility criteria to get admission in Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know the eligibility criteria and educational qualification which is required to apply for Higher Secondary. Thank you!

The students must have passed High School / Class X or equivalent with at least 45% marks in English, Science and Mathematics subjects, are eligible to apply for Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Test conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. The students who cleared the entrance test will be admitted through counseling process done by the University.
14th October 2016, 03:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get the admission in the higher secondary in the science stream is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have minimum 45% in the Mathematics, Science and English.

So, candidates bearing above qualification are eligible to appear for examination to get the admission.
14th October 2016, 06:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are willing to take admission in AMU to study Higher Secondary Science, must have to complete their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 70% of marks in it to be eligible to take admission.
After that candidates have to appear in the Entrance test conducted by AMU, qualifying in which they can take admission to study at AMU.
14th October 2016, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Higher Secondary course in Aligarh Muslim University, you should have passed SSC or equivalent examination with 45% aggregate marks of Science, Mathematics and English subjects taken together from a recognised board. You should have to appear and qualify the Admission Test conducted by AMU to get admission in Higher Secondary course in Aligarh Muslim University.
14th October 2016, 11:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to get admission in HSC in Aligarh Muslim University is to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by the university every year.

But the university offers only Science, Commerce and Humanities in 10+2. So, if you want to pursue 10+2 you have to qualify in the examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board with minimum 45% in the Mathematics, Science and English.

The admission will be offered only after qualifying in the entrance examination. So, to get more information about the admission and application details visit at www.amu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?