7th June 2011, 02:19 PM
kanish.h.jain

Colleges in USA offering BCA and B.Sc course to commerce stream students?

Dear sir,
my son has took commerce bt he don't have mathematics instead of tht he has took computer science now he is in +1 after completeing his +2.he want to do bsc and bca. he want to read his collage life in usa and he also want to do job in usa it is my dream and my son dream tht my son should read his collage life usa and he should do his job in usa. so plz i request u to give him the admission to my son for college.plz reply me sir all this i am doing for my son

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take BCA after 12th commerce? Colleges in Nagpur, Mumbai and Pune offering BCA to commerce students?
  2. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  3. Which group is better after passing 12th standard? Which are the other good courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Reputed colleges offering BCA for commerce students without Maths?
  5. How can I do BSc or after passing 12th with commerce stream without Maths
  6. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  7. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  8. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  9. List of IT Courses after 12th(Commerce)? Should I do BCA or B.Sc- IT? I have done my HSC with commerce stream
  10. BCA comes under which stream?
  11. Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?
  12. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  13. List of the colleges in Mumbai near Malad? I have done commerce and wish to take BCA or BSc IT after 12th
  14. What to do after passing PUC with PCMB subjects(80% marks)
  15. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  16. Commerce student can do B.Sc or BCA? -- [New]
  17. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  18. Which exam we need to write to study in USA after completing 12th with commerce stream?
12th April 2015, 02:27 PM
anju777

Default Re: Colleges in USA offering BCA and B.Sc course to commerce stream students?

List of Top BCA Colleges in USA:

1.Stanford University
2.university of California
3.Carnegie Mellon University
4.University of Chamapaign
5.Georgia Institute of Technology
6.University of Michigan
7.The University of Texas
8.California Institute of Technology
9.Cornell University
10.Princeton University
11.Purdue University
12.University of Washington
13.University of Wisconsin
14.University of California
15.Rice University
27th May 2015, 06:55 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Colleges in USA offering BCA and B.Sc course to commerce stream students?

College in USA

Stanford University
2.university of California
3.Carnegie Mellon University
4.University of Chamapaign
5.Georgia Institute of Technology
6.University of Michigan
7.The University of Texas
8.California Institute of Technology
9.Cornell University
10.Princeton University
11.Purdue University
12.University of Washington
13.University of Wisconsin
14.University of California
15.Rice University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?