29th April 2011, 05:30 AM
123 archna

If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?

I did schooling till class 10th in Delhi but 11-12th i am doing from usa.Would i be considered for NRI quota or not for DCE,Delhi in BTech.

Also are there exam centers in usa?

How to get the current syllabus for the same?

Sincerely

Related Questions:
  1. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th in India after completing 10th in USA? -- [New]
  3. Till which class a student can study in Abroad? To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India?
  4. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  5. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  6. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  7. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  8. Whether to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in M.Tech at USA after being citizen of USA but completed whole schooling and graduation in B.TEch from India?
  9. Till which class an Indian can study in Abroad to avoid NRI quota?
  10. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  11. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  12. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  14. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
  15. How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  17. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  18. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
24th July 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?

after studying in india how can i apply sat mat exams to study in usa
24th September 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?

if i did my schooling in india till 10th are there any exams that i should appear to continue my 11th standard on wards in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?