14th October 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting addmission in 12th commerce from gseb board privately??

Hello,

I completed 11th commerce exam from gseb from my school this year but now i want to give 12th commerce exam privately from gseb!! can i do??i asked my school principal they refused to fill my form privately they are saying that if my result will be bed so their school reputation goes down!!
p.s=i dont want to give exam from nios i want to give from gujarat board only!!

15th October 2016, 05:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting addmission in 12th commerce from gseb board privately??

Yes, you can appear in 12th GSEB through private mode. However, there are many schools who do not give such provision unless the students have strong reasons. You should approach other schools preferably with low reputation status for appearing via private mode. You might need to shell out some extra money apart from normal fees to complete the school's internal formalities in order to give you provision of appearing through private mode.
16th October 2016, 01:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting addmission in 12th commerce from gseb board privately??

It is quite not possible for you to appear for 12th board examination privately if you have not cleared your board examination as private examination is allowed to candidates basically who have completed their 12th boards but have been unable to score well, those candidates can fill up the application form to appear for board examination privately in the concluding year. You should also have cleared your 11th examination from the same school.

You cannot get admission in any school to appear for your 12th board examination as a private candidate as there is no such provision for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?