17th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?

I'm Aaira Sayyadi and now I am doing B.Sc in Chemistry. I want to do M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry after my Graduation. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

19th October 2016, 05:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Aaira Sayyadi and now I am doing B.Sc in Chemistry. I want to do M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry after my Graduation. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

For the admission to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry the candidate should have passed B.Sc Chemistry with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some colleges. The course is available in many colleges in India like;

Pune University - Website Link

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - Website Link

Christ University - Website Link

Madras University - Website Link
24th October 2016, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry because you have completed B.Sc in Chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in Chemistry from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Analytical Chemistry.

Your age should be above 18 years.
19th April 2021, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering m.sc in analytical chemistry as distance education in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?