24th September 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Details of good colleges in Vishakhapatnum for MBA? Fee, preparation and book details?

I am a bsc student, I just wanna join mba ,so plz tell me the details about good colleges in vishakhapatnum, about fee , preparation and books also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of books considered good for preparation for MBA (IT)?
  2. List of top MBA colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the best MBA colleges in Vizag? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  5. Colleges/Universities offering MBA course in Singapore? College fee, hostel fee, cost of living, entrance exams and proficiency test details for the same?
  6. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  7. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?
  9. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  10. Details of MBA in operation programme? What are the full time MBA programmes? Which colleges are offering these programmes?
  11. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  12. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?
  14. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  16. Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?
  17. How much fee is collected by B.Schools or MBA colleges?
  18. How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?
25th September 2015, 12:20 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details of good colleges in Vishakhapatnum for MBA? Fee, preparation and book details?

**I am providing you complete details of MBA Colleges in Visakhapatnam.for getting admission in good college the Various entrance exams is conducted like CAT, MAT, ATMA, etc.

*Pydah College of Engineering and Technology
Gambheeram, Anandapuram Mandal
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

*Raghu Engineering College
Dakamarri, Bheemunipatnam Mandal

*GITAM Institute of Management
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda,

*Indo American School of Business Indo American Valley, Sankaram Village, Batlapudi Post, Anakapalli Mandal,

*Visakha Institute for Professional Studies
Kapuluppada
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?