22nd October 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for interviews with 69.15% in 12th and studying in final year of CSE?

I have 69.15% in 12th exam. Am I eligible to attend interviews? I am a final year CSe student?

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  3. How to get a job while studying B.Tech final year CSE
  4. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to appear in TANCET-MBA if pursuing final year of B.E.(CSE)?
  7. Can I study M.Tech Biotech? I am studying B.E CSE final year
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?
  9. Information about IPS exam syllabus? I am studying B.Tech final year with CSE stream
  10. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  11. How to find companies scheduling job interviews for Electrical student?
  12. How to join Indian Army after studying B.E CSE?
  13. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  14. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  15. GATE CSE question papers with solution
  16. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I change my Branch from CSE to Mechanical? I'm a diploma final year student
  18. Will I not be eligible for interviews after scoring 54% in 12th?
22nd October 2016, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for interviews with 69.15% in 12th and studying in final year of CSE?

Yes, you are eligible to attend Interview even if you have 69.15% in your 12th standard and studying final year of CSE. To be eligible to attend Interview, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the company. If the company mentions minimum aggregate of 70% marks throughout studies then, you are not eligible to attend Interview. If the company mentions minimum aggregate of 60% marks throughout studies then, you are eligible to attend Interview.
24th October 2016, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for interviews with 69.15% in 12th and studying in final year of CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 69.15% in 12th exam. Am I eligible to attend interviews? I am a final year CSe student?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for software companies recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?