22nd October 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in Infosys after B.Sc Home Science completion?

Hi, this is Lavanya, I am studying B.Sc Home Science(dept. of extension and communication management) final year. I want to work with this Infosys company. Can I get job in Infosys. My percentage is above 65%. Please send me details to my mail id ([email protected])

23rd October 2016, 06:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Infosys after B.Sc Home Science completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, this is Lavanya, I am studying B.Sc Home Science(dept. of extension and communication management) final year. I want to work with this Infosys company. Can I get job in Infosys. My percentage is above 65%. Please send me details to my mail id ([email protected])

It is very difficult to get a job in Infosys after B.Sc Home Science completion. There are Consulting, Technical and Enablers Functions in Infosys. Consulting team consists of Business Analysts, Sales and Consultants are there. Technical team consists of Project Managers, Technology Architects and Programmers. The Enablers Functions consists of Lawyers, Accountants and HR Professionals. So it is very difficult to get a job in Infosys with B.Sc Home Science qualifications. You can check the details in the Infosys website, the link is Click Here
24th October 2016, 09:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Infosys after B.Sc Home Science completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment because your department is B.Sc in Home Science.

Eligible departments are,

B.Tech/B.E

M.Tech

MCA

MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?