24th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Ramprasath from Tamilnadu completed diploma in Tool and Die Making at NTTF and also 3 years holder. So kindly I am requesting for central government job. Contact no: 91-8807708037
I am waiting for valuable feedback.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  2. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  3. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  4. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
  5. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making?
  6. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  7. Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?
  8. Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  9. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  10. In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?
  11. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  12. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  13. How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  14. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  17. How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?
  18. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
13th November 2017, 08:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?

Yes, there are lots of jobs available in central government for a candidate who has completed diploma in tool and die making. Here are some of the job positions for which you can apply:

> Tool Room Incharge

> Senior Tool Maker

> Tool Engineer

> Tool Room Engineer

> Design Engineer

> LCM Engineer

> Tool Engineer

> DMG Incharge

> Manufacturing Engineer etc.
25th January 2019, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?

Is there any government jobs after completing diploma in MECHETRONICS in a NTTF institution??? Please name some sectors and types of exams must be written
4th September 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Amal from kerala, completed diploma in Tool and Die Making at NTTF and also. So kindly I am requesting for central government job. Contact no: 9667182031
I am waiting for valuable feedback
29th September 2020, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm Abhijith Anilkumar.M from Kerala .I'm completed tool and die making at nttf. I have one year training complete in Havells India Pvt
Cn no 963391444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?