26th December 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?

Sir, I am Shanawaz. I had completed my diploma Tool and Die Making. I want to work in railway or other govt jobs. So, please help me to get govt job
Email:[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  2. How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  3. Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?
  4. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
  5. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  6. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
  7. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  8. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  9. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  10. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  11. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
  12. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Railway job after passing Diploma in Tool & Die Making? Eligibility criteria and required conditions for it?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  16. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  17. What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?
  18. What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making?
27th December 2016, 02:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?

After completing diploma in tool and die making you will be eligible to apply for government jobs in various sectors and one of them in Railways. As a diploma holder in tool and die making you can get jobs in railways like :

> Material Management.

> Estimating and Costing.

> Repair and maintenance of machine parts.

> Design of components/parts.

> Erection.

> Installation.

> Testing and calibration of equipment etc.

In order to get a job in railway with the above qualification you have to appear for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination and before applying make sure that yor age lies in between 18 to 30 years. And if you belong to OBC category then 3 years of age relaxation is there, if you are from SC/ST category then 5 years of relaxation is there.

The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination. So, to hold a position in railway you have to start preparing for RRB examination.

Best of luck.
20th August 2021, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?

I have done diploma in Tools & Die Making..i worked in pvt sector almost 18 yrs .now my age is 48 yrs ..Can i get a govt job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?