24th October 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best university to study graduation to become an IAS officer?

I completed intermediate with BiPC group with 96%. Can I become an IAS officer while pursuing degree with IAS coaching at first attempt. Which is the best institute, I mean university from which most of the IAS arose and I want to know study of IAS along with degree. Can I get proper knowledge for civils with BiPC background comparing with CEC students who take coaching for IAS from intermediate itself?

24th October 2016, 08:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best university to study graduation to become an IAS officer?

I do not have any stats as number of recruitment from each university as no university declares the data.

So, you can pursue degree from any recognised university as there is nothing to do with the university in the examination as you just need to qualify in all the three stages of examination.

The candidates passed degree in any discipline from recognised university are eligible to appear for the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th October 2016, 02:10 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Which is the best university to study graduation to become an IAS officer?

There is no deal of College and University in a selection of IAS.

You have to give IAS test which is conducted by UPSC.

Graduation is an eligibility to give IAS Exam.

You can choose any recognised institute/university/college .

Hope it's helpful;
26th May 2020, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm completing my 12th in science background...I want to go through IAS in coming time ..I wanna ask that after completing my 12th in science background I want to bachelor degree in arts field ...if I give entrance for my bachelor degree so I'll be selected on my 12th board exam percent or I have to learn arts questions aft 12th and get into that
11th September 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam taking CEC to became I.A.S is it good
15th September 2020, 03:48 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Which is the best university to study graduation to become an IAS officer?

Which is the best university to study graduation to become an IAS officer

The best UG course to pursue IAS is ARTS.. You can do BA in sociology,economics,political science etc,these are optional subjects available in UPSC, which can benificial for preparation in UPSC and you can score very well in those subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?