27th October 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How many years required to complete PhD (part time and full time)?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue PhD so I want to know how many years are required to complete PhD (part time and full time)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  2. Is it possible to do full time Diploma and PhD at the same time? -- [New]
  3. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics part time or full time?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  5. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  6. Is it necessary to do Ph.D before M.Phil?
  7. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  8. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  9. What is the duration of external MBA?
  10. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  14. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  15. How to do Ph.D through part time in Chennai?
  16. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  18. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
30th October 2016, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years required to complete PhD (part time and full time)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue PhD so I want to know how many years are required to complete PhD (part time and full time)? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

Time duration for Ph.D course is 3 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?