29th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Licentiate Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I want to know what is the difference between Licentiate Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Are they of equal value? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  3. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  4. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  5. Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  12. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  14. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  15. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  16. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  18. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
21st July 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Licentiate Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

What is the difference between Licentiate Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
29th March 2021, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Licentiate Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

27th April 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

31st October 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the licentiate in mechanical engineering and diploma in mechanical engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?