29th October 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering and i take to admission to direct third year to civil engineering diploma . it is possible or not?? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the steps to follow for it? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  3. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  4. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission in NIT or IIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  8. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  10. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  11. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  13. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. How can I do Diploma in Mechanical engineering having completed Advance Machinist course?
  15. Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode?
  16. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  18. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
30th October 2016, 12:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, if you want the admission in the third year of the B.Tech/B.E course you are not eligible.

As, the candidates passed diploma degree are eligible to get the admission in the 2nd year of course through the lateral entry.

So, it is not possible to get the admission in 3rd year.
30th October 2016, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, it is not possible to get admission in 3rd year of Civil Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering course through lateral entry process but, you can't get admission in 3rd year of Civil Engineering course.
30th October 2016, 08:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for direct admission in third year of civil engineering degree course after completion of diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering. You cannot take admission directly in the third year of engineering course in any stream. However, you can take admission directly in the second year of engineering course through lateral entry scheme. But if you want to take admission via lateral entry scheme then you can take admission only in mechanical or automobile engineering.
30th October 2016, 10:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say you are not eligible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. As per my knowledge, you can get admission in second year of Bachelor degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. For second year admission you need to appear in LEET examination after that you can get admission in second year of Bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?