29th October 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship with stipend in recognized company?

How to get internship with stipend in recognized company? please help me sir/madam. I believe that I will get it soon if you can provide me the information on the same soon. Please guide me with the answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

31st October 2016, 09:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship with stipend in recognized company?

Different companies have different provision of internship opportunities and different procedure of application. Hence you need to check this properly with the concerned company in which you want to apply.

- Some companies have direct provision of submitting resume in their online portal and they scrutinize to further shortlist candidates for interview round.
- Some companies have provision of online application.
- Others have offline mode of application wherein you need to get the application form. fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents.
- Most of the companies give special preference to the candidates who have referral in their application from senior level companies of the concerned companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?