12th May 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?

hi . im shijo lal btech 4th year mechanical branch. im interested in doing 3 months internship in a recognised company which provides stipend too. it wud be of real help to me if you could mail me the list of companies. stipend is conditional.
thank you ..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend? -- [New]
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much stipend is paid during CS internship?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  6. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  8. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  11. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  12. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  13. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  17. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
6th April 2015, 12:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. IDSPL, # 8/37 (1st Floor), Above DCB Bank, Jharsa Rd, Kirti Nagar, Sector 15 Part 1, Sector 15, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 472 1999

2. PJ Enterprises, Khasra No. 514, Basai Enclave Industrial Area, Part-1, Basai Village, Sector 9, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 099900 94758

3. Easy Engineering Solutions, 260, Udyog vihar-VI, Sector-37, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 098100 93680

4. Bhajan Singh-Mechanical Repairing Workshop, Near Truck Union, Jama Maszid
Railway Rd, Prem Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 099997 23317
8th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I am santosh I am 19 year old I have only ten class pass from Nepal but now i am staying in Chandigarh and working In pgi in contract services
And i am reading nios for 2
I need to stop my study because my family's problem
I want to do somthing in my life who can help ful for my future I want to join ITI that is possible to meee???? My contact no is 9041491442 please suggestion me
12th February 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

redpected Sir I'm anju George from kerala. lm a final year diploma student In cse and looking for a good multinational comany in india which are providing training with stipend and placing to abroad from the same company. is it possible for me?a good job with the qualification of my diploma and training if yes plz give information about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?