1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course?

I would like to know the details of PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course. Can you please provide me the details of this course? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?
  2. Prospects for PG diploma course in intellectual property rights? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses other than MBA and M.Tech. after B.Tech. in ECE
  4. Eligibility to get admission for Diploma(Intellectual Property Rights) course in Chitkara University for B.Com(Banking & Insurance) graduate? -- [New]
  5. Scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management?
  6. Is pursuing PG diploma in intellectual property rights worthwhile? Which is the best method? Best universities in Distance Mode?
  7. How to get NET SET exam after completing LLM with Intellectual Property Rights?
  8. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  9. How to apply in UGC-NET being LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) postgraduate?
  10. What is entrance exam pattern for PG diploma in Intellectual Property right and PG diploma in Cyber Laws
  11. PG diploma course in Intellectual Rights through distance education is valuable?
  12. Job prospects of IGNOU PG Diploma in Intellectual Property course?
  13. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  14. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  15. What is the scope of intellectual Property Right and Technology Management course? I have done LLB 3 years course
  16. Is it possible to do any law courses in correspondence while doing M.Phil?
  17. How to become an astronaut after passing 12th?
  18. What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?
2nd November 2016, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course?

Detailed Information about PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Course:

The basic educational qualification required to do PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course is as follows.

>> The minimum qualification required is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor degree from a recognized university.

>> In general, the duration of this PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course is of 2 semesters.

>> You must have done B.Com/ B.Sc or BA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Some of the Universities, namely Banaras Hindu University and Osmania University offer this course.

* BHU
http://www.bhu.ac.in/

* Osmania University
http://www.osmania.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?