2nd November 2016, 09:39 PM
yasaswinimeda

How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing BCA, how can I get admission into MCA. How many years I have to study 2 or 3 years? Please give some information about this. What is the difference between lateral entry and continues entry MCA? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd November 2016, 09:28 PM
para001

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?

MCA is based on the Master in Computer Application. You should have a graduation degree from recognized university in any discipline ( ART, Science, Commerce, Any Engineering). If you have one of them then you are eligible to apply for the MCA course. You should have Mathematics subject in your 12th. There are some of top colleges which provide you complete course. You can join one of them.

Punjab University Chandigarh.
APS College of Engineering in Bangalore.
Amity University in Noida. There are good scope of MCA in the following sectors.

1. Banking.
2. Schools and Colleges.
3. Government Agencies.
4. Security and Surveillance Companies.
5. Network Companies.
6. School and Colleges.
7. Software Development Companies.
8. Stock Exchanges. etc.
3rd November 2016, 09:50 PM
surender singh001

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?

MCA ( Master in Computer Application) is a three year post graduation course. For this course you should have the following eligibility.

You should have BCA, Graduation degree ( Art, Science, Commerce) from recognized university. You should also have Mathematics in your 12th class. You mentioned taht you have completed your BCA, then you can apply for the MCA course. You can join the following specialized fields.

^ Hardware Technology.
^Software Development.
^ Internet.
^ Management Information System.
^ System Development.
^ System management.
^ Application Software.
^ Troubleshooting.
^ System Engineering.

So, you can join these courses and there are lots of job opportunities in the Goverment as well as private sector.
I will provide some college details for your guidance.
1. Amity University in Noida (U.P). The university is situated at Block - J2, Ground floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida, 201313 U.P. You can also contact them at , (0751) 2445252, (0751) 4713600.

2. Bhavika College of Management and Information Technology in Chandigarh.
This college situated at SCO 829, Top floor, Chandigarh Kalka Road Manimajra, Chandiagarh. Contact at 0172 4634759.
3rd November 2016, 10:10 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Smile Re: How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?

You will have to study 3 years for this course. MCA is a Master in Computer Application. And MCA is a post graduation degree. You will have to study for 3 years to complete this course. So, for this course you will have the following eligibility.

You should have a graduation degree.
You should have BCA or any Graduation degree like engineering etc.
There are following job types in Master in Computer Application.

< Computer System Analyst.
< Software Developer.
< Software Engineer.

For admission purposes you can contact (0172) 4634759. This is the contact no of Bhavika College of Management Foundation and Information Technology at Chandigarh.
Address: SCO 829, Top floor, Chandigarh Kalka road, Manimajra Chandigarh.
Email id: [email protected]
3rd November 2016, 11:03 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasaswinimeda View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing BCA, how can I get admission into MCA. How many years I have to study 2 or 3 years? Please give some information about this. What is the difference between lateral entry and continues entry MCA? Please answer as soon as possible.

You will have to contact the following colleges.
Bhavika college of Management and information technology provide MCA course after completing graduation. MCA is a post graduation degree. You can do it by completing graduation degree in any disciplinary.
Address:SCO 829, Top Floor, Chandigarh - kalkai, Chandigarh
Phone: 0172 46347.
Email : [email protected]

2. The amity university is situated in the Block j2 ground floor, Amity university campus sector 125 Noida U.P.
Email: [email protected].
4th November 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the best choice MBA or MCA after completing Graduation with science
4th November 2016, 06:14 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasaswinimeda View Post
MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is a 2 year master degree course. For such course to do candidate must have a qualification of graduation degree.
And after completing MCA you can get job as a:
Consultant
System Analyst
System manager
Troubleshooter
Internet Expert
Software Programmer
Software Tester
Software Engineer
Software Application Architect
Entrepreneur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?