3rd November 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Which state is highly preferable for Boarding schools for a 7th standard candidate of Bihar?

I live with my family in Bihar. My brother is studying from Bihar Board in 7th standard. I am worried about his future and so decided to put him in a Boarding school. But I don't know which state would be much comfortable in every manner for him. He is good in his studies so I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable during his education.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Telugu Medium Boarding Schools which offers admission in 7th standard in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which is the best boarding school in hyderabad for 7th standard? -- [New]
  3. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  4. Top Boarding schools in India for 5th standard student? Benefits of study in Boarding School?
  5. List of best bengali medium boarding schools of West Bengal to get admission in 7th standard for a girl?
  6. Does Boarding Schools doesn’t provide Healthy foods to students?
  7. Best boarding school in India for admission in 10th standard?
  8. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  9. List of boarding schools for girls in Ambikapur in Chattisgarh
  10. Free Government Boarding schools for admission in 5th standard in India? Detailed information about it?
  11. List of boarding schools near Faridabad? Procedure of admission and rule & regulations for it?
  12. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  13. How to get a suitable job in Indian schools
  14. List of best boarding schools of Dehradun to get admission in 6th standard? Procedure of admission and fees?
  15. Best boarding schools in Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student
  17. List of CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary boarding schools for female candidate in Kozhikode?
  18. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 8th standard in Chitradurga, Karnataka?
5th November 2016, 11:53 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which state is highly preferable for Boarding schools for a 7th standard candidate of Bihar?

You can admit your brother in The Doon School,Dehradun. It is one of the best boarding schools in India. Fees would be around INR 9,70,000 per annum. You can download the form from official website. Below I have mentioned the contact details for your reference.

5th November 2016, 09:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which state is highly preferable for Boarding schools for a 7th standard candidate of Bihar?

You can admit your brother in any good boarding school in Patna, the capital of Bihar. Patna, in recent times has become an education hub, various Institutes are behind opened to provide admission to candidates for different fields. Therefore, I would ask you to admit your child in Patna province and let him continue with his studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?