3rd November 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can get admission in 10th after getting TC in 9th of CBSE Board?

I would like to know that if a student took TC from one school of CBSE Board in 9th class so is he able to get admission in new school of CBSE Board for 10th class? Please help me to know about this.

5th November 2016, 11:38 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in 10th after getting TC in 9th of CBSE Board?

Yes, it is possible to get the admission in class 10th CBSE board in another school. You need to submit your TC with other documents. You can only take admission if seats are available so before taking the TC confirm whether seats are available or not.
5th November 2016, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in 10th after getting TC in 9th of CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that if a student took TC from one school of CBSE Board in 9th class so is he able to get admission in new school of CBSE Board for 10th class? Please help me to know about this.

Yes, you can get admission in 10th in state board after getting TC in 9th of CBSE Board. To get admission in 10th standard state board, you have to obtain TC, 9th Marks sheets, Conduct Certificate etc from the CBSE School you studied. You have to contact the state board school you want to join for the admission and fill up the application. After the completion of admission process you will be admitted to class 10th in state board. But it is not advisable to change school after 9th standard.
5th November 2016, 09:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, he can get admission in 10th standard in the same board itself, i.e. CBSE, provided you should provide a valid reason for it. You should have however cleared your 9th board examination from your current school and your registration for 10th board examination should have been done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?