6th November 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Information about fee and new batch for bank and SSC preparation at Mahendra coaching

I want some information of fees and new batch start for Bank and SSC preparation in Mahendra coaching Sagar M.P. Please provide information.
Please let me know on [email protected]

8th November 2016, 03:08 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about fee and new batch for bank and SSC preparation at Mahendra coaching

New batch registration is going on there, you need to take admission. Fees depend on the course which you have opted. If you are looking to prepare for clerk exam, then fees would be around INR 8000 to 10000/-. If looking to prepare for Probationary officer or SSC exam then fees would be INR 12000 to 15000. Below I have mentioned the address & contact for your reference.

Address - 2nd Floor, Infront Of Central Bank Of India,*Adjacent to SBI, Gopalganj, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh

Contact - 7509219781
30th December 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about fee and new batch for bank and SSC preparation at Mahendra coaching

please let me know when the new batch of lic aao is going to start after May 2017 and what are the fees of mahendra's coaching institute .pls send me details on mrunalinig1395@ gmail.com
7th September 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know when the new batch of banking in gtb nagar is going to start in September 2018 and what are the fees of mahendra's coaching institute. Please send me details on manishachaliya@ gmail.com
27th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am in BCA final final year now and I wanted to what batch is suitable for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?