6th January 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Bank SSC fee structure and batch timings in Delhi?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. I want to know bank ssc fee structure and batch timings and centres in Delhi. Combo bank SSC.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the TIME coaching institute batch start? How much is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?
  3. Best coaching centers in Kota, for droppers batch? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Best college or tuition provider for Indian CA in India especially in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  6. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  8. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  9. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  10. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  11. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  12. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  13. Fee structure for MBA courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  16. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  17. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  18. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
27th July 2016, 04:47 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Bank SSC fee structure and batch timings in Delhi?

First of all your query is not clear. You are asking about coaching class & exam fees & timing. If you are asking about coaching classes you can join Mahindra Institute or TIME. Syllabus for bank PO & Clerk are al most same as SSC. Fees would be around INR 8000-10000/- they run shifts wise classes that is Morning, Afternoon & Evening. The duration of the course is of 3 months but after that also you can come & give speed test. Below I have attached SSC & Bank exams notification for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE Clerk Avt.pdf(257.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf Detailed_advertisment_for_CWE-PO_MT_VI.pdf(421.4 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?