7th November 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?

Respected Sir/Mam, At present I am the student of BTech 6th semester of Power system engineering at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. I want to do the summer internship for two months either in Super Thermal Power plant or in any power plant like solar, oil and gas, nuclear etc. which suits my qualification. Kindly send the procedure 'how to apply' and your valuable advise.

Yours faithfully,
Naman Srivastava
B Tech 3rd year(PSE)
UPES Dehradun.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam
  2. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  3. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  4. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Rosa power plant?
  6. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer internship at Bokaro Thermal Power station in Electrical engineering? Terms and condition for it? -- [New]
  8. How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  10. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
  11. What is the scope of embedded systems in India for freshers? How to get the jobs?
  12. Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?
  13. Where can I do my summer training while doing B.Tech in Electrical Stream?
  14. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation?
  16. How to get a job in NTPC after completing B.Tech computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the chance to get NTPC if I belong to SC category
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?
16th November 2016, 12:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?

Thermal power plants are the best site for internshi/training. Being a 6th semester candidate, you are eligible to apply internship in thermal power plants. You must take care for submission of application form before due date. Try to submit your form as soon as possible, because the selection process may be First come-First serve basis. You have to submit your application along with NOC or reference letter from your current institute.
If you are found eligble for internship, then the concern authority of thermal power plant wuill inform you about the schedule of internship. From that date, you can start your internship.
23rd April 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?

Currently I am pursuing MBA-IB, can I do internship in Rosa Thermal Power Plant ??
24th January 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of btech 4th semester in the department of eee. I want to do my internship in thermal power plant near simhadri. But i dont know how to apply for internship in thermal power plants. Even i dont know is i am eligible for that or not.
17th November 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship in applications form date in which available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?