31st October 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of embedded systems in India for freshers? How to get the jobs?

I am fresher(pass out).I completed my b.tech in ECE .I am looking to join a course in embedded systems .is this the right decision to join in embedded course as I am fresher?.should I get a job in embedded after completion of my course?.and what is the scope of embedded in India in near future?

1st November 2016, 11:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of embedded systems in India for freshers? How to get the jobs?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the course you could opt for;

> C.

> Fundamentals of C.

> Operators & Expressions.

> Socket programming.

> Memory management.

> Process management.

> Datatypes & Constants, etc.
17th June 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of embedded systems in India for freshers? How to get the jobs?

I Am Mohammed siddique from vellore, I have finished B.E ( ECE) 2018 BATCH.
I have confused which course is best in my COMMUNICATION field So can u tell which is best to study course and good working field..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?