10th November 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation with Art stream now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality. Please list out best institution for it with admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  4. How to pursue certification courses in finance in abroad?
  5. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  6. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  7. List few best Tourism and Hospitality colleges in Delhi?
  8. What are the career options after BBA?
  9. List of reputed institutions of India which are offering Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication with fee structure and admission procedure
  10. What are the courses after BSc in Hotel Management?
  11. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  13. Which Post Graduate Diploma course is suitable for an Arts graduate? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  14. Which course to choose after BA with 48%?
  15. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  16. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?
  18. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?
12th November 2016, 12:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation with Art stream now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality. Please list out best institution for it with admission procedure?
Colleges Offering Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality :

National Institute Of Tourism & Hospitality Management
Address: Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Near Urdu University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 2300 0472

Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Address: University Rd, Kailash Nagar, Govindpuri, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474011
Phone:094254 07607
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?