11th November 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college?

Respected Sir, I am in the final year of Diploma in Mechanical and after completing it I want to join the Aerospace Engineering college. I want to know what is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  2. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering to be eligible for doing aerospace engineering in future?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  4. What are the entrance exams to be taken for Aerospace Engineering? What is the minimum marks required in the exam to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  6. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  7. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  8. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  9. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  10. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Minimum marks required to do Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE? -- [New]
  14. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  16. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  17. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
12th November 2016, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am in the final year of Diploma in Mechanical and after completing it I want to join the Aerospace Engineering college. I want to know what is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college? Please answer as soon as possible.

Candidates should score a minimum of 45% marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for taking admission in B.Tech Aerospace Engineering. The candidates who have passed a three year diploma course in mechanical engineering with over 45% marks are eligible to apply for B.Tech Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written test. The course is available in various engineering colleges like

Jain University - Website Link

GNA University - Website Link

Manipal Institute of Technology - Website Link

Manav Rachna University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?