12th November 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in 10+2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam? I want to know what is the minimum marks required in 10+2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 12:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in 10+2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam? I want to know what is the minimum marks required in 10+2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
First of all I would like to inform you that your educational qualification is not apt now because the minimum qualification for KAS (Karnataka Administrative Service) Exam is passed in Bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognized university. Only completing 10+2 level of study will not help you to apply for KAS exam. So, you need to complete your graduation first then you can apply for KAS exam.

Secondly, your age should be minimum 21 years but not more than 35 years. There is relaxation of age for reserved categories : For SC/ST : 5 years, for OBC : 3 years and for Physically Handicapped or widow candidates : 10 years.

Thirdly, there is also a limitation on number of attempts and it vary from category to category these includes:

1. For general candidates: 5 attempts.

2. For OBC : 7 attempts

3. For SC/ST : unlimited upto age limit.

So, now you are not eligible to apply for KAS exam. But after completion of Graduation in any discipline with 50% from recognized university you will be
eligible to apply for KAS exam.
13th November 2016, 02:35 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum marks required in 10+2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam?

Quote:
You need to qualify your 12th class with minimum 50% marks.

There are 3 stages of KAS exam.

1. Preliminary examination.
2. Main examination.
3. Personality test.

If you qualify these 3 stages then you can get job in the Karnataka Administrative Services.

There are following eligibility for the KAS exam.

^ You should have a graduation degree from recognized university.
OR
^ You should have a master degree from recognized university.
^ your age should be between 21 to 35 years.
There is a relaxation for following categories.
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
3 years for OBC candidates.
10 years for physically handicaps.

No of attempts schedule for the following categories.
For general candidates- 5 attempts.
For SC/ST/OBC candidates- 5 attempts.
13th November 2016, 09:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in 10+2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam?

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Service. For KAS examination candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for KAS examination is 50%. The age of candidate not be greater than 35 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e 5 years to SC category and 3 years to OBC category candidate. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for KAS examination after completion of your 12th class.
13th November 2016, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
12th standard candidates are not eligible for KAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification are eligible for KAS. Candidate who appear in the final exam of the degree qualification may also appear.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 3 years for Other backward category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years for Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates.
5th March 2020, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in 10 2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam?

what is the minimum percentage of 10th for applying a kpsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?