13th November 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges provide lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech Engineering for students of B.Tech from other colleges?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech but I do not like the college so I want to know which colleges provide lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech Engineering for students of B.Tech from other colleges? Am I eligible to get lateral entry?

15th November 2016, 05:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges provide lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech Engineering for students of B.Tech from other colleges?

The name of best college which provide lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech Engineering for students of B.Tech from other colleges are given below.

** Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai

** harmsinh Desai Institute of Technology

** Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar

** G.H. Patel College of Engg & Technology

** Guru Nanak Dev Engg College Ludhiana

** Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur
15th November 2016, 11:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges provide lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech Engineering for students of B.Tech from other colleges?

I am sorry bu you cannot appear for LEET examination and get admission in some other college as it is not allowed for a candidate who has opted for B.Tech. In order to get admission via lateral entry scheme, a candidate should have a Diploma degree and not a B.Tech degree.

However, if you wish to shift your college under the same board, you can very much go for it by writing an application to the head of your college about the issue you are facing and the reason behind your transfer. If it is a valid reason , then you can very much shift to another college under the same board, otherwise you will have to continue with your studies in the same college.
21st September 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Have any seat of electronics and communication by lateral angry of btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?