14th November 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Haryana Vidya Mandir, Salt Lake for 11th standard? How many seats are reserved for other state students?

Respected sir, I am from Haryana and studying in 10th standard from a CBSE school. After passing 10th want to shift in Kolkata and take admission in Haryana Vidya Mandir, Salt Lake. Please tell me how to apply for it? How many seats are reserved for other state students?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of students appearing in FIIT JEE, Vidya Mandir and Narayana?
  2. Is there any Good NET or SET Coaching Institute in Kolkata?
  3. How many seats are reserved at AMU in 11th standard for OBC candidate?
  4. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  5. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  6. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  7. Which is the best CBSE school for Science stream in Kolkata?
  8. Seats reserved for ST students in JEXPO?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 30217 in AIEEE?
  10. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  11. How to apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jharkhand for 11th standard? How many seats are available in 11th standard?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce stream in 11th class? How much is the cutoff and how many reserved seats for Delhi students?
  13. How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in Mechanical in Jadavpur engineering after scoring 640 WBJEEB rank?
  15. How much percentage of seats are reserved for Uttarkhand Students in Pant Nagar University? I have scored 100 and state rank of 1172
  16. Is there any reservation quota for NCC cadets for BVCS admission?
  17. How do minority ranks matter in our admission to medical colleges?
  18. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 03:12 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How to apply in Haryana Vidya Mandir, Salt Lake for 11th standard? How many seats are reserved for other state students?

To apply for admission in Haryana Vidya Mandir, Salt Lake for 11th standard, you can follow these steps:
  • Visit the official website of the school (http://haryanavidyamandir.org/)
  • Click on the "Admissions" tab on the homepage
  • Download the application form for admission to Class XI
  • Fill the application form carefully and attach all the required documents.
  • Submit the application form along with the required documents to the school's admission office either in person or by post.

Regarding the number of seats reserved for other state students, you can contact the school's admission office directly or check their website for information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?