15th November 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank provides education loan for B.Tech from NIT with the lowest Interest rate?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Tech course from NIT but as you know the fee is very high and I am not able to afford it right now. I want to apply for education loan so can you tell me which Bank provides education loan for B.Tech from NIT with the lowest Interest rate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  5. From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  9. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  11. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  12. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  13. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  15. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  16. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  17. Can I get concession in Interest rate under Allahabad Bank Education Loan policy to study B.Tech in NIT?
  18. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
31st July 2017, 09:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank provides education loan for B.Tech from NIT with the lowest Interest rate?

Most of the Nationalised banks of India offers facility of Education loan to candidates pursuing professional course.

So, you are also eligible to get loan for pursuing your B.Tech course from NIT. There is very small difference in rate of interest for public sector banks.

So, you must contact your nearest bank for loan. Banks with better education loan offering status are State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Syndicate Bank etc.
1st August 2017, 12:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Bank provides education loan for B.Tech from NIT with the lowest Interest rate?

Yes, you are eligible for education loans for pursuing your bachelor course from NIT.

Most of the banks are too much eager to offer bank loans for students. So, you visit nearest with all essential documents and college fee structure to get loans.

The rate of interest for most of the banks are almost same and it keeps on changing. So, visit banks official website to get details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?