17th November 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing and now looking for a job in government hospital. List of vacancies in government college for me with procedure to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  3. List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply
  4. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  5. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  6. List of government colleges in Madurai which offers B.Sc(Nursing) for diploma holder married woman?
  7. List of recognized institutions to apply for Ph.D Nursing -- [New]
  8. How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?
  9. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  10. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  11. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  12. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Admission in government nursing college Jabapur? What are the additional vacancies for Nursing course in Jabalpur?
  14. How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?
  15. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Possibility to take UP Post B.Sc after diploma holder in Nursing?
  17. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  18. Details about government jobs and vacancies for B.Sc Nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?