17th November 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Income Tax and Revenue department of India if completed B.Com from Madras University via distance mode?

Respected sir, Is it possible for me to get a job in Income Tax department of India and Revenue department after completing B.Com from Madras University via distant mode?

20th November 2016, 01:16 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Income Tax and Revenue department of India if completed B.Com from Madras University via distance mode?

Distance mode education is as valid as regular mode education and Madras university is an approved university by UGC. So after completion of your graduation from Madras university you will be eligible for get a job in Income tax department and revenue department. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?