18th July 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting job in Income Tax department of India? Which exam should I give to get job in Income Tax?

Hello sir, I am Darshika Saxena and I am studying B.Com Honours. My dream is to get job in Income Tax. What is the procedure to get job in Income Tax? Which exam should I give to get job in Income Tax?

20th July 2016, 02:29 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting job in Income Tax department of India? Which exam should I give to get job in Income Tax?

To become the Income Tax officer you must complete graduation from a recognized university. Your age must be between 20 years to 27 years. Staff Selection Commission of India conduct exam for Combine Graduate Level for various posts & one of them is Income Tax Inspector. First of all complete your graduation then apply for the exam. There are 3 phases to get the job first is Tier 1 exam that is Preliminary Test then it is Tier 2 Written test & last is Tier 3 where you have to go through Computer test, proficient test etc. Below I have attached the notification for the same for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 37 views)
17th July 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting job in Income Tax department of India? Which exam should I give to get job in Income Tax?

I have completed 12th need to apply any job in income tax department? I wish to work in this department i need some guidance to go through about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?