17th November 2016, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between ITI and Engineering? Which one has more career scope?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my career in Engineering field but I am confused between ITI and Engineering. I want to know what is the difference between ITI and Engineering? Which one has more career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?
  2. Duration of ITI Electrician? Career scope and full details?
  3. Scope of ITI Electrician in London and Saudi Arab?
  4. What is the difference between ITI and diploma course? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope of ITI course of 1 year? Names of the institutes offering ITI in mumbai
  6. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  7. Can I get a seat in ITI after passing my SSLC exam?
  8. What is the qualification for ITI after doing TYB.Com? What is the scope for me?
  9. Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?
  10. What is the Career scope of GNM? What is the difference between B.Sc Nursing and GNM?
  11. Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  13. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  14. What is the difference between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which of them has more career opportunities?
  15. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  16. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  17. Difference between B.Tech Biotechnology and Agricultural Engineering? Which has better scope?
  18. Use of ITI? Difference between ITI and Polytechnic?
21st November 2016, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between ITI and Engineering? Which one has more career scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue my career in Engineering field but I am confused between ITI and Engineering. I want to know what is the difference between ITI and Engineering? Which one has more career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

The ITI is a certificate course studied after 10th standard and engineering is a graduation course studied after 12th standard. The ITI candidates can be employed as a Fitter, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic etc. But the engineering graduates can get a job in leading MNCs and other PSUs as an Engineer, Software Engineer, Programmer, Network Engineer, System Administrator, Production Engineer etc. The engineering graduates will be paid more salary than an ITI holder. ITI cannot be compared with engineering graduation. The engineering graduation has more scope than an ITI certificate.
16th August 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between ITI and Engineering? Which one has more career scope?

Sir i has completed my 10th class through cbse now i wants to get job in defence services in non technical branch of india but my family is forcing me to do iti sir please tell me that what i has to do know
28th July 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Subjects in automobile and courses in india iti salary 2019 high education in high class
1st February 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is diference bitween ItI and polytechnic???
26th November 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is ITI and engineering are both related
12th April 2023, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is difference between ITI and software engineer which one has more carrier dcope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?