19th March 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Duration of ITI Electrician? Career scope and full details?

Dear Sir,

Please tell me what is the duration of iti electrician trade ? and which months start this course ? full details of iti electrcian trade and what is the scope of iti electrician in saudi arab and london ?

27th February 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of ITI Electrician? Career scope and full details?

sir i m a serving soldier in the army and i wish to do ITI and my age is 30 years is it possible during running service. so that i can take advantage of iti after retirement in the indian railway driver. if possible pl suggest me which trade is important for rail driver.
12th October 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a serving soldier in the msedcl apprentice and i wish to do ITI and my age is 23 years is it possible during running service. so that i can take advantage of iti after retirement in the indian railway driver. if possible pl suggest me which trade is important for rail driver.
2nd September 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is Deepak Kumar.
I completed iti in the field of electrician. I didn't understand what should I do.i want gov job so please help me and make my life as good as.
21st June 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Ashok I'm completed Iti at telangana warangal my trade electrician I'm confused what would be next step in career, please give a solution my mobile number is 7286882706
30th March 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed ITI Electrical and apprenticeship completed in Bhel next with coresse I take tellme
25th August 2022, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my ITI (WIREMAN TRADRE) now what can I do for the good job and where can I apply for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?