17th November 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?

Respected Sir, I want to purse LLB course so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? I also want to know what is the salary offered to LLB holder? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  3. Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. How and when should I apply for LLB entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for application?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut?
  6. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  7. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course?
  9. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  10. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  11. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  12. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  13. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?
  14. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  15. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  16. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  17. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
19th November 2016, 10:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law, there are two options for this course one is 3 years and other is 5 years integrated. In order to pursue LLB one has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed their graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university.

> SC/ST candidates should score 45%.

> The age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years. For SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years.

With the above eligibility criteria you can appear for the CLAT entrance examination. A LLB graduate can earn a salary of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month and it may increase as you keep getting experienced and reach a senior level.
19th November 2016, 10:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law, there are two options for this course one is 3 years and other is 5 years integrated. In order to pursue LLB one has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed their graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university.

> SC/ST candidates should score 45%.

> The age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years. For SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years.

With the above eligibility criteria you can appear for the CLAT entrance examination. A LLB graduate can earn a salary of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month and it may increase as you keep getting experienced and reach a senior level.
20th November 2016, 04:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. A candidate can either get admission in LLB after 10+2 or bachelor's degree. After 10+2, you can apply for Common Law Admission Test conducted by National Law University. When you will clear CLAT, you will be able to get admission in top law colleges and universities of India.

The eligibility for CLAT exam is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum of 45% marks. For SC/ST candidate, the minimum marks required in board exam is 40%. For any more details, you can visit http://www.clat.ac.in.

There is no such fixed salary after LLB. If you work as corporate lawyer then it will depend upon firm in which you will work. As a lawyer, salary will depend upon your practice and your arbitration skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?