23rd November 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can my son continue his studies in 10th class?

My son has discontinued 10th due to some health problem on 09/04/2015. Can he continue his studies now in other school? What I have to do for that, please reply me I am in very confused mind. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course? -- [New]
  2. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  3. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  4. Should I revert my child from Class 1 to KG?
  5. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  6. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  7. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  8. What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?
  9. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in Indian colleges after completing schooling in Oman?
  11. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  12. How to get scholarship for my further studies with 9.6 CGPA in 10th?
  13. Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?
  14. How to join Navy after completion of 10th class having not interested to pursue higher studies?
  15. Can I get scholarship to continue 11th when I have scored 10 CGPA in 10th?
  16. Whether an Indian domicile of Singapore can study further in India after completion of 10th under normal category?
  17. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  18. Is it possible to do BA after 10th from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2016, 06:29 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can my son continue his studies in 10th class?

Yes, he can continue his study in 10th class in another school. You must submit his 9th mark sheet with ID & Address proof. Also submit his medical certificate & transfer certificate. Visit the school where you want him to study. There get the all relevant details of the admission procedure.
23rd November 2016, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your son can take admission in 10th standard in another school even if he has discontinued 10th standard or after completion of 9th standard from a recognised board. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing 10th standard in another school, you have to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 9th standard Marks Sheet, etc., from your old school and submit it in the new school where you wish to take admission for pursuing 10th standard.
23rd November 2016, 10:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your ward can continue his studies at this instant from class 10th from a respective School.
You need to contact to the specific Schools regarding the admission procedure.
State the issue of your ward to get admission in class 10th. It will be better for your ward to get admission in the same School from where he left his studies.
23rd November 2016, 11:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

As your son was in standard tenth when he discontinues his studies, he can get admission in standard tenth in other school. But for that you will to obtain transfer certificate and passing certificate for standard ninth from previous school to get admission in any new school.

The registration for board examination is done in standard 9th. The best option for you to get admission of your son in standard tenth in previous school and let him study upto standard tenth and then you can change his school after passing tenth standard.
24th November 2016, 01:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, he can very much opt for 10th board examination, there is no such problem in it, provided you should have completed your 9th grade from the prospective school, you wish to get admission in and appear for your 10th board examination.

You cannot get admission in directly 10th standard from the prospective school without having cleared your 9th grade from there itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?