15th July 2011, 08:27 PM
umasumati4

Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back?

sir ,i have passed +2 sc. in the year 2002 .my study discontinue 10 years due to some family problems.now i want comtinue my study .is it possible? thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  2. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  3. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  4. Am I eligible to continue BBA course after discontinuing for 3 years
  5. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  6. Is it possible to continue my Law Studies after 16 Years of Gap?
  7. Can I continue my studies now after giving 12th 5 years ago?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  11. Can I do Bachelor course in Distance Learning after discontinuing my 12th studies?
  12. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  13. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  14. Which course should I do after 12th Commerce to continue my further studies in Foreign?
  15. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  16. Will I stand a chance of further studies after Diploma if joining by skipping 12th?
  17. Can i continue my study in abroad after gap of some years?
  18. How to pursue Bachelor in Tourism being a candidate having completed 12th class at an age of 28 years What Jobs will I get after completion of BTS?
18th July 2011, 10:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back?

There are large numbers of options available to you if you want to continue your studies. The best opportunity available to you is the distance education. Today the popularity of distance education is increasing which will help you to study along with you job. The online education is also another method. You won’t be able to do the bachelors course in regular mode since there are some age limit, normally less than 24. You will be able to do the diploma programs and remember there is no age limit for studying.
29th July 2011, 03:37 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back?

hi..yes you surely can continue your studies and luckily as you are from science field you can also pursue engineering course also,there are two ways through which you can pursue your course and that is correspondence or an regular course ,it may look a bit odd to go to college again after 12 years of gap but there are many people who in fact do so ,hence there is no problem in pursuing the regular course ,you have to just clear the entrance examination of the particular college which you want to join,
there is also the other option of the correspondence course which is infact becoming very popular these days and there are some very good universities in our country for the correspondence course ,universities like the IGNOU,sikkim manipal university etc are truly world class and offer very good correspondence education,you can even do this because along with pursuing the present profession which you have taken
18th August 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

My sister detained 3 rd year 2nd semister B.Tech (Computer) from JNTU for thear 2006, As there is any possible to continue the study from 3rd year
3rd November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to continue my diploma nursing now after 4 yrs.pls reply
25th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I DISCONTINUED MY STUDIES IN MY 2ND YEAR DIPLOMA IN MECHATRONICS IN NTTF INSTITUTION,BUT THE DURATION OF COURSE IS 3 YEARS,,, CAN I CONTINUE MY 3RD YEAR FROM ANY OTHER COLLEGE WITH THAT 2YEARS DISCONTINUED CERTIFICATE?
16th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I got a job in Cognizant Technology Solutions in ITIS, I have two years gap, as I failed twice in class eleven...If I say the actual reason,i.e I failed twice, do I have a chance of getting rejected?? Please answer my question as I'm worried regarding this. I also got my offer letter.
29th February 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 8th science 10 years back?
20th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th from science stream from Mumbai University and now wanted to do correspondence Law (5yr course) so sir can you plz give me the information of colleges name in mumbai preferring to give Correspondence 5yr Law Course for student who wanted to do Law after 12th ????? plz sir give me the information and 7208886141 its my no. u can give the information on my no. ....... thank you ...
23rd September 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any option to change my degree of regular college to course .. under madras university
21st January 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i have discontinued my studies on 2003 from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, how can i get my Plus 2 certificate & TC from our university?
21st January 2013, 11:52 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Yes, obviously you can continue your studies and can take admission in institutions. The best way for you to restart your education is distance education. It serves you a good opportunity to be updated.
You are from science stream then you can build your career normally as an Engineer.
Some of the good institutions like SMU, DU, IGNOU and many more are offering such system of studies.
Besides these if you want to be regular student, you may proceed but it looks little bit odd. But, no problem, who doesn't stand infront of himself, he can't stand against anyone.

Good luck.........
28th January 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 2 in 2000 from arts stream and discontinued my studies because of not getting good marks in subjects i was with around 40 to 45 % marks but now i want to continue my studies in some media courses is it some chance for me to pursue for some course ?
23rd February 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have discontinued my degree in 2010 ..icompleted first yr ..can i start nw vit secnd year ..
13th July 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my discontinued B.E after 5 years of gap in anna university
18th July 2013, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

i failed in my12th board exam and i discontinued my studies since 6 years back .what should i do to take admission in any other school?should i start from 1st year again,pls tell me.
18th July 2013, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

i failed in my 12th board exam 6 years ago and i discontinued my studies.what should i do take admission in any other school from 1st year onwards? is it right to start from 1st year again.pls tell me
4th December 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Iam 10th discontinued can I do B.A Islamic studies in correspondence?
13th December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i am 10th discontinued i want to continue my studies what can i do
13th December 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i discontinued intermediate second year(mpc) in 2010 should i re join now.....? Please help me. My contact no.9666661333.
13th December 2013, 08:04 PM
gane711

i had discontinued intermediate second year(mpc) in 2010 should i re join now..........? Please help me. My contact no.9666661333.
22nd March 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i discontinued my b tech from 2nd year now i got gap of 2 years what i should now can you help me pls!
25th March 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in ECE inthe year of 2002,now i am planning to continue studies after 12 years gas, shell i continue studies,is this helpfull to my carrier to get job after 3 years,my DOB is 1984
27th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i have discontinued my engineering after completing 2year in anna university affliated college in 2011..... is there any possibility to continue my education..... else pls suggest me some courses to land a job in abroad with this 2years of my engineering ..
8th June 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th arts with 47%.will I get a admission for degree course in bba after a gap of 6yrs on regular basis. Suggest me good option.
16th August 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Iam after completing 12th taking admission to bbm in
government college first year fail after discontinued my studies one year this year i will again taking admission to bbm in corresponding course in karnataka state open university but I don't know english this is very big problem for my education
23rd November 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my first year UG and i discontinued my second year after 2 years gap can i join 2nd year directly
10th December 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have discontinue my 10 2 remain one subject only now I want continue after 15 years is it possible request suggest me mob 09594306776
6th January 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I m 12th fail..But now i want contineu my study from online..Its posible??
15th January 2015, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

I am discontinued in the year of 2014nov and i not written semester also can i rejoin in my saame college
17th February 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I have passed 2 science in the year 2008 .Now I am an Indian army soldier. Can I take an engineering degree. ?
23rd February 2015, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Can i continue my studies now after giving 12th 12 yers ago?
14th March 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue the last year of my graduation after 12 years
15th April 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

My wife Doing Engineering 2nd Year and now she gets pregnent. Will She continue her studies after one year?
13th May 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am not able to studies 10 & 12 due to my personal issues.. but i was completed BBA (OUS) & MBA degree (DDE) @ university.. is it possible to do now 10 & 2 studies?? if possible that degrees valid or again need to study degree?
18th May 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 10 in1997 or any other option please
3rd July 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR, I B KIRAN KUMAR, I DISCONTINUED MY DEGREE IN 2007 I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE NOW KINDLY SUGGEST ME FOR THIS...............
19th July 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th in 2010 by PCM or other option plz
16th September 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i am 34 years old now, i have pass my 10th exam because of some family problem after that i cannot continue my studies now can i give direct graduation exam
plz.. replay
23rd September 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have a discontinued degree of BA history which I wrote in the year 2003. It caught discontinued when I was in my second year studies at Kerala University college.How could I complete my degree studies?
23rd September 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have a discontinued degree of BA History which I wrote in 2003. It got discontinued when I was in my second year at Kerala University. How could I complete my degree studies and become a graduate?
10th October 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ECE in 2000.I have decided to continue my studies after 14 years long gap pls help me to which courses i take my DOB is 1980.
21st October 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I joined BSc(computers) in 2010 after 3 years of course i had 3 backlogs till now(2015), is there any age limit or it has limited years to complete BSC degree.please help me
27th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir after my schooling I joined a private college in Chennai.after completing 1st yr.in B.I.S.M due to some family issues i have dis continued my studies...can i join 2nd yr directly in correspondence & complete my course....plzzz direct me sir [email protected] tizzz ma email id
7th November 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have discontinued my Degree studies in my second year.. Due to my health Problem... Now I Can't go to college to continue my degree... I have cleared my 3 semesters Without any areears... Please help me To continue my Degree... If there Is any possible to continue my 2nd Yr in Distance Education......
30th November 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have joined MBA financial Management in distance education on madras university from month of jun2011 - may 2013. But, i finish only one year semestar exam on 2012 still now i have not attend any 2nd year classes. If there is any possible to continue my 2nd yr in same Distance Education...
6th January 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have joined MBA in madras university and not attended any class, can i continue now in Madras university what is the procedure
13th April 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i discontinued my btech from 3-2 cse one year ago,i took tc from college also...is their any chance of continuing my btech....pzz help me sir
23rd April 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation after 17 years gap of intermediate from reglar college
25th April 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies now after discontinue my studies of class 12th commerce 10 years back
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?