25th November 2016, 06:09 PM

What kind of job can I get in the Indian Army, Air Force and Navy after completing Diploma in ECE?

Respected Sir, My name is Prem Kumar and I have completed my Diploma in ECE with 60.85℅ so I want to know what kind of job I can get in Indian Army or Air Force and Navy? My age is 22 years old and my height is 162 cm. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  2. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force/Navy for ECE Diploma holder?
  3. How to get a job in Indian Air Force after completing diploma from ECE branch?
  4. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join Indian army, navy or air force after completing 2nd PUC with commerce stream? -- [New]
  14. Doing ECE 3rd year : How to get a job in Indian Air Force?
  15. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  16. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
30th September 2017, 03:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get in the Indian Army, Air Force and Navy after completing Diploma in ECE?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot find jobs in Indian Army, or in Navy or in Air Force just after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Yes, in order to join any of the above wings you must have pursued

>> 12th Class in 10+2 pattern

(Or)

>> Graduation in 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern

As Diploma is a 10+3 pattern undergraduate level course, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join any of the above wings. Hence I suggest you to pursue Graduation i.e., continue doing B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course. So that you can appear in Combined Defence Services Recruitment Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Examination.

Through CDS you can join Air Force or Indian Army or Navy with Graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?