26th November 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I believe I will score 80% marks so I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering? What will be the pay scale after completing it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  4. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  6. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  8. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  9. Marks required in 12th and JEE to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  13. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  16. Whether my Daughter is eligible to pursue B.Tech Chemical Engineering after completing class 12th? Will it be a good career choice?
  17. How can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration?
  18. Can I pursue B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing M.Sc in Physics?
28th November 2016, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I believe I will score 80% marks so I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering? What will be the pay scale after completing it?

The candidates after completing 12th standard can study various courses. You can also study Aerospace Engineering after completion of 12th class. The candidates who have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects are eligible for the B.Tech Aerospace Engineering course. The candidates will be admitted through an entrance examination.
The following courses are available for the candidates after completion of 12th BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Computer Science Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering or Civil Engineering or B.Arch or B.Sc Physics or B.Sc Chemistry or B.Sc Mathematics or BA or Bachelor of Hotel Management or B.Design or B.Lib Science or B.P.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?