30th March 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Maths subject so I want to pursue a career in Maths. I want to know what are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  3. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  4. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  5. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  8. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  10. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  11. Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities?
  12. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?
  13. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
15th July 2017, 09:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?

=> As per my suggestion you can go for Bachelor of Science in Mathematics after completion of your 12th class.

> B.Sc. Mathematics or Bachelor of Science in Mathematics is an undergraduate Mathematics course.

=> The duration of B.Sc. Mathematics course is three years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board with at least 55%.

After completing this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Scientific Research Labs

2. Coaching Centres

3. Banking Sector

4. Government Jobs

5. Stock Exchanges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?