5th December 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know when can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  2. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  5. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  6. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  8. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  10. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  11. How to apply for BSc Agriculture in government college?
  12. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  13. Fee structure for a student studying in private agricultural university
  14. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  15. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  17. How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college?
  18. List of entrance exams to get admission in government colleges to study B.Sc Agriculture course? When the application forms be out?
14th December 2016, 04:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?

For admission in B.Sc agriculture degree course in any government agriculture college you will have to appear in AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance Examination for admission in undergraduate ) agriculture course held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) once every year.

For appearing in the same examination you need to be an Indian Citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 22 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

Also you need to be higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics / agriculture with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

For applying into this examination and more details about the same you will have to visit the link www.icar.org.in and apply their. Also the application forms are available in the month of February and examination is held in the mid of May every year.
15th December 2016, 08:48 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?

In India, Many universities offer B.Sc (Agriculture) course after completion of 12th science. For admission, It is also required to appear the entrance exam for admission. Admission will be available based on score obtained in entrance exam as well as qualifying exam. For getting admission to government college, You should apply to respective university.

Tentative Admission Dates
- Starting of Registration : April/May
- Last Date of Registration : June
- Entrance Exam : June/July
- Admission Process Starts : August
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?