8th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?

HELLO
my sachin kumar . i had been passed through aieee exam with state rank 22,946 and marks 33 . iwant to take admission in an engeenrig college . PLZ SUGGEST ME THE NAME OF COLLEGE WHICH PROVID ME ADMISSION ON THE BASIS OF SC CATEGORY

PLZ RESPOND ME ON [email protected]

THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get with 81 marks in AIEEE?
  3. List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?
  4. List of engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  5. List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  6. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  7. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  8. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 161 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  9. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  10. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  12. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 56 marks and 2,47000 rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  14. List of the engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges in AIEEE in which I can get admission after scoring 74% in CBSE exam and 35 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
20th June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?

i got 33 marks in aieee i am general ctegory so i am not eligible would i get mangement seat in any college in tamilnadu
5th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?

are compartment exams difficult than the normal cbse exams...!
n pls let me know abt the standard of maths cbse compartment exam........!
3rd June 2016, 12:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges for SC candidate that can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE:::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
  1. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology – Pune
  2. Shri Ramdeo Baba K.N. Engineering College – Nagpur
  3. Muffakham Jah Engineering College – Hyderabad
  4. Karunya Institute of Technology – Coimbatore
  5. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering – Mumbai
  6. Sathyabhama Engineering College – Chennai
  7. Kongu Engineering College – Erode
  8. Mepco Schlek Engineering College – Sivakasi
  9. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology – Chennai
  10. SDM College of Engineering – Dharwad
  11. R.V.R. & J.C. College of Engineering – Guntur
  12. K.L. College of Engineering – Veddeswaram
  13. Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology – Nadiad
  14. Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering – Trivandrum
31st May 2019, 10:35 AM
lima264

List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE
-------------------------

1/Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology – Chennai
2/Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering – Trivandrum
3/kongu engineering college-erode
4/Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology – Nadiad
5/Vishwakarma Institute of Technology – Pune
6/Mepco Schlek Engineering College – Sivakasi
7/sdm College of Engineering – Dharwad
8/Muffakham Jah Engineering College – Hyderabad
9/Sathyabhama Engineering College – Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?