6th December 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in Commerce from Ranchi University?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Com with 70% and have two years work experience. Now,I want to do Ph.D from Ranchi University. What is the procedure for it?

8th December 2016, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Commerce from Ranchi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed M.Com with 70% and have two years work experience. Now,I want to do Ph.D from Ranchi University. What is the procedure for it?

The candidate after completion of M.Com with at least 55% marks is eligible to do PhD in Commerce from Ranchi University. The students seeking admission to the PhD in Commerce of Ranchi University shall be required to take a qualifying examination which will be termed as PhD Entrance Test. The examination duration shall be of two hours carrying 100 marks. The PhD entrance test shall be held every year. After clearing the entrance test, candidates should appear for personal interview. The application form shall be available in the university website. The Ranchi University website link is Click Here
9th December 2016, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your Masters degree course with 70% of marks in it, you are definitely eligible for the Ph.D course in Commerce.
To do Ph.D from Ranchi University, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the examination, you can apply in Ranchi University in order to do Ph.D in Commerce.
24th April 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my master's degree in commerce with 60% aggregate marks and having 7 yrs of teaching experience but not appeared in net exams . Am i eligible for phd in commerce ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?