7th December 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale for PO of Private Banks? How can I get the job?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Private Bank PO so I want to know how can I become a Po in Private Bank? What is the pay scale for PO of Private Banks? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pay scale for PO of Private Banks? How can I get the job?

Pay Scale for PO of Private sector banks:

Pay scale for the post of Probationary officer in Government Banks (Public Sector banks) and Private banks generally varies. Remuneration for the post of PO in private sector banks will be around Rs.3,59,000/- per anum. Public sector banks namely, Axis Bank, IndusInd Bank, HDFC Bank, Karur Vysya Bank and ICICI..et.c., Besides these there will be some allowances like Leased accommodation, Special Allowance, Pre-requisites to employees and other allowances. Corresponding banks release their recruitment notification for the post of PO (Probationary Officer) every year. So you are required to apply for this recruitment whenever the notification gets released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?