9th December 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between MBA and MCA to get a software job?

Which course is better between MBA and MCA to get a software job? Can you please guide me which one to choose next? Will it be good to M.Tech or not? I need the best suggestion to take the next step for a better career. Awaiting for the response.

11th December 2016, 02:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and MCA to get a software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is better between MBA and MCA to get a software job? Can you please guide me which one to choose next? Will it be good to M.Tech or not? I need the best suggestion to take the next step for a better career. Awaiting for the response.

The MCA is good for those candidates who have interest in programming and the others can opt for MBA program in IT to pursue their career in the software field. The candidates after completion of MCA can work as a Software Developer, Programmer etc. in the software companies. The top MNCs will recruit MCA holders for their organizations, so it is better to study MCA to pursue your career in the software profession. The MCA course is more skill based and if you score good marks then you have a good chance of getting a job in the leading software companies. The salary and perks are huge for the software developers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?