13th December 2016, 05:20 PM
Pandey. Ekta

What is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing MBA in HR and I want to do Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  5. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata steel, Jamshedpur?
  7. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for HR internship in Tata Steel?
  12. Application procedure for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during summer vacation of B.Tech in CSE II year?
  13. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  14. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  15. What is the eligbility criteria to apply for HR internship in Tata Steel? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get internship at Tata Steel HR department
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata, Jamshedpur for Automation and Robotics candidate?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
15th December 2016, 01:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur?

First of all you have to prepare academic resume. Try to mention all your skills and project work in CV. Then you have to apply for recommendation letter from the 'training and placement cell'' of the institute. You have to attach your CV along with the application form and sent it to the General manager of TATA Steel. If the concern authority approved your application then you can start internship from the scheduled date.
11th July 2021, 02:09 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur?

Procedure:-
You would need to mail for Internship in TATA Steel at [email protected]

Contact number- 1800 108 8282

Address:-
P.O.Bistupur Jamshedpur- 831 001 Jharkhand,India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?