29th December 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I write UGC NET exam on the basis of M.Sc Food Science and Technology?

I did M.Sc Food Science and Technology. I would like to know that whether I can write UGC NET exam? If yes, in which subject home science or food science? Do UGC conduct NET exam in Food Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  3. Reference books for UGC NET exam for food science and technology
  4. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  5. Detailed information about CSIR-UGC-NET for Food Science & Technology student?
  6. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  8. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  9. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  10. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  11. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  12. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET examination after completing M.Sc. in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  14. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  15. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  16. Is there NET in food technology? What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?
  17. Can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) if completed M.Sc in Clinical Research? Previous year question papers of CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science)?
  18. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
30th December 2016, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write UGC NET exam on the basis of M.Sc Food Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did M.Sc Food Science and Technology. I would like to know that whether I can write UGC NET exam? If yes, in which subject home science or food science? Do UGC conduct NET exam in Food Science?
You have completed M.Sc in Food Science and Technology so you are not eligible UGC NET exam. Because there no subject related to your masters specialization.

List of the subject for UGC NET exam are given below,

http://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=83
31st December 2016, 12:28 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I write UGC NET exam on the basis of M.Sc Food Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have scored more than 55% marks in M.Sc degree from a recognized university then definitely you are eligible for CSIR-UGC Net Exam.
27th May 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc in nutrition.which subject do i need to choose for net exam?
2nd June 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc Food Science and technology can i give csir ugc net exam and if i can what will be the subject i have to choose in that case.
16th June 2021, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done Mtech in food technology can i give csir ugc net exam in home science and get phd seat in CFTRI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?