30th December 2016, 07:14 PM
vijayshanthi baidhya

Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?

Hello sir, I was failed in 12th and want to appear in next year from Commerce stream. Please tell me can I study Hotel Management course from best IIHM?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  2. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  3. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Bachelor in Hotel Management if I did not have English as a subject in class 12th? Are there any courses offered by IIHM without English?
  8. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  9. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata
  11. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  12. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges?
  13. Is it possible to study Hotel Management after studying Commerce in 12th?
  14. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  15. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  16. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  18. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
31st December 2016, 10:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayshanthi baidhya View Post
Hello sir, I was failed in 12th and want to appear in next year from Commerce stream. Please tell me can I study Hotel Management course from best IIHM?
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for graduation degree in Hotel Management course. But your age should be below 22 years.

If you have scored more than 50% marks then you will get admission in Hotel Management course in IIHM.
20th August 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?

Can I do Hotel Management course from lovely professional University after passing 12th(Commerce ) from NIOS board
Please answer
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?